Straight Talk Sim Card (standard size) and Activation Instructions Card for AT&T & Unlocked GSM Phones
- Brand:Straight Talk
- Buy New: $2.99
as of 12/20/2014 06:52 CST details
- Sales Rank:5,078
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Size:Standard Size - for most older phones
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):6.3 x 4 x 0
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- NEW Standard Regular Size SIM (this is not a micro-SIM) & Activation Instructions. Compatible with ATT compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS, Samsung Galaxy S2, and other Unlocked GSM phone. Please Note: You are only getting a SIM card. It is your responsibility to verify if this SIM card will work with your phone.
- For use with Straight Talk $45/month Unlimited Everything (Talk, Text, & Data) using AT&T's excellent cell tower network. $45 per month for Unlimited Data, Talk & Text!
- No contracts, no bills, no credit checks. Keep your current phone number. Works with SIMs, IM, social networks, email, and web.
- No Service is included with this purchase. $45 Straight Talk Unlimited 30-Day Service Plan sold separately.
- For use with any unlocked AT&T compatible GSM phone. SIM card will only work with an AT&T compatible or unlocked GSM phone. To activate your service, you will need a Straight Talk Unlimited 30-day Service Plan card or credit card. Some data services may not be available with all wireless devices. BlackBerry® and branded TracFone, SafeLink, NET10 or Straight Talk phones will not work with this program. In order for your phone's data services to work, you must update your APN data settings, also called the Access Point Name. APN update instructions are included.
YOU ONLY GOING TO RECEIVE THE SIM CARD - NO SERVICE INCLUDED. STRAIGHT TALK SIM CARD FOR UNLOCKED GSM OR ATT PHONES THAT USE THE Standard Size SIM CARDS In order to Activate your service, you will need TO PURCHASE a Airtime PIN and HAVE A GSM ATT phone or an unlocked GSM phone compatible. Some services may not work depending on your phone. This program does not work with TracFone, SafeLink, NET10, Straight Talk phones or Verizon, Sprint AND BlackBerry handsets. In order for your phone to work properly, you must update the data settings APN also called the Access Point Name. SIM card will only work with an ATT compatible or unlocked GSM phones. To activate your service, you will need TO PURCHASE A Straight Talk Unlimited 30-day Service Plan card. Some data services may not be available with all wireless devices.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.